What is expected from you
- Helping our team forge, develop and maintain relationships with enterprise / startup / mid stage customers, and their internal teams.
- Identifying, fostering and capturing new business opportunities & revenue
- Ensuring initiatives and strategies are implemented in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Handling systems and procedures for sales controls and evaluation.
- Growth of our business, and coordinated account management.
- Working closely with internal key stakeholders, which includes the sales & product teams.
What we are looking for
- Excellent knowledge of the Asian financial services landscape, and deep understanding of Banking / Financial Services.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
- Come with an impressive track record in the Banking / Fintech domain.
- Decent experience in managing / leading a high performing team.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to work within tight deadlines with at least 5+ years of work experience in total.
- Experience in building alliances with service & solution providers.
What we offer
- The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations across the globe.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different Asian countries that speak on average 3 global languages.
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
Part of YCombinator Summer batch 2020, we're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!