StyleDoubler is a marketing platform, powered by a community of thousands of influencers, the leading e-commerce marketplaces, and myriads of data. We use technology to provide an end-to-end growth platform for growth in e-commerce and FMCG segments.
All the things you have learned in University will be put to the test on your first ever internship job!
Your knowledge will be put to the test as you meet with clients, communicate with clients, present to clients, negotiate with clients, and many other exciting things. You will be a representative of StyleDoubler and show good interpersonal skills that would impress the clients and acquire the desired clients.
You will specifically focus on Acquisition, Growth and Optimization.
As An Intern, You’ll Be Responsible For
- Committing to 3 months internship period.
- Committing to accepting a full time position after internship (given your performance is better than other attendees in the program).
- Identifying new clients that are aligned with StyleDoublers business model.
- Being creative in brainstorming new ideas for special projects.
- Being creative in acquiring clients and using all communication channels to acquire clients. Assist the Business Development team.
- Possessing a can-do attitude.
Should you be successful in the tasks given to you, we reserve the opportunity of upgrading you into a full-time member of the StyleDoubler team. In case of successful internship, you are free to negotiate your salary with your supervisor on a case-by-case basis.
- University background in Sales & Marketing, Digital Media, Communications (University of Indonesia is preferred along with other top universities across SEA region, although foreign Universities also considered, depending of country of participation. Other preferred countries of education include: Singapore, Australia, United States, United Kingdom, France, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, South Korea, Japan).
- Evidence of being up to date with trends in social media (IG, YouTube, Tiktok, Twitter, etc)
- Speak Bahasa Indonesia fluently, English is a big plus.
- Work from home, but required to meet up with the team once in a while.
- Access to WiFi/Laptop/Smartphone.
Being able to start immediately.