At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join Monitor Deloitte as a full time Senior consultant. At Monitor Deloitte you will be working in a team to solve complex client issues that span across different sectors and geographies in SE Asia.
Founded in 1983 by six entrepreneurs, Monitor Deloitte’s Purpose is “to shape the future by helping clients create new value in a dynamic world.” A global management consulting firm, we bring cutting-edge ideas, approaches and methods to bear on clients' toughest problems and biggest opportunities. Specifically, we provide to ambitious leaders and organizations advisory and capability-building services that unlock the challenges of achieving sustained growth by pursuing the new opportunities inherent in the complexity and dynamism of our times.
Monitor Deloitte works with the world’s leading and most ambitious corporations, governments and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: corporate and business unit strategy, marketing and sales, organization and leadership, innovation, national economic development, and social impact.
Monitor Deloitte’s client engagements are predominantly in industries and organizations facing important—often profound—transitions. Monitor Deloitte typically works with CEOs, business unit heads and other members of the senior management team. Client engagements may be as short as a few months, but often evolve into multi-year, wide-ranging and transformative relationships.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for managing a discreet workstream (or module) within a broader project. For instance, on a growth strategy project for a pharmaceutical company, one module may be focused on conducting expert interviews and secondary research to understand key market trends, another on gaining a better understanding of unmet patient needs, and a third on developing financial forecasts of the future performance of existing lines of business. The number of modules varies from case to case, and depends on the size of the team and the scope of the project. Similarly, the number of consultants assigned to a module varies based on the level of complexity of the work.
Senior Consultants frequently manage one or more junior consultants. Their responsibilities can include:
- Working with Partners, Managers, and clients to develop hypotheses and work plans that address project objectives;
- Managing data collection and analysis;
- Developing insights from the analytical process and integrating the module's findings into the broader project work;
- Communicating analysis and recommendations in both written and oral communication with internal and client leadership;
- Building the relationship between Monitor Deloitte and the client's project team;
- Providing professional development opportunities and feedback for Consultants.
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You
If you are someone with:
- MBA degree from top tier academic institution
- Minimum 4 yrs of experience in strategy consulting
- A base level of knowledge in business strategy, marketing, finance, operations, and data analysis techniques;
- Excellent academic credentials for both undergraduate and graduate coursework;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Leadership qualities, project management skills, and the ability to mentor;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- Candidates from all academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.