Job Description - Software Engineering Intern (Summer 2021)
Definitely not your average internship. Based in Singapore, join the founding team as Kinobi scales to become Asia’s largest digital career accelerator platform.
You Will Be Killing It By...
- Supporting development, and eventually taking ownership of, application’s development roadmap, including research into technical implementation, prioritization and plan of action
- Developing Kinobi’s core modules with clean architecture
- Driving launches and development of new platform features such as … well, we’ll keep this a secret until you’re with us 🙂
- Writing clean, testable, scalable and maintainable code that complies with Kinobi standards and best practices.
- Designing meaningful analytics to monitor internal metrics and ROI-related data to track and review strategic performance across products, geographies and personnel
- Researching and developing user-friendly UI for mobile and web pages
You're a Fit For This Role, If...
- You have exposure to Node.js and any of the UI frameworks like VueJS, ReactJS etc
- Have experience with the following databases: MongoDB, Redis
- A good understanding of software development phases like compile, build, test, publish, deploy especially for web domain
- Comfortable with Git
- Creative thinker to find the problem solution and finding effective test cases
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient documentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong initiative
- Understand that personal growth is a result of self-awareness and coachability, then bring both to the table
- Have strong previous software engineering internship experience in a fast-paced VUCA environment (e.g. startups, etc)
- Enjoy working in a rapidly growing team, and being part of the origin team for one of the region’s most promising startup
Your Benefits Upon Joining Include...
- Getting the holistic and unique experience of building a start-up from scratch - from developing the application’s core features from payment integration to mobile development
- Working closely together and directly reporting to the founding team
- Receiving regular personal coaching from the founding team, including helping you charter your learning and career pathway (that’s our business after all!)
- Learning how to write clean architecture code that will benefit you as an engineer in the long run
- Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a short blurb why you think you’ll fit into this role at Kinobi
- Note that internship duration is from May 2021 to August 2021
The team at Kinobi is building Asia’s largest digital career accelerator platform for undergraduates. Our vision is to supercharge tomorrow’s Gen Z workforce. We have thus far partnered with 18 universities across 6 countries in 6 months, and have a waitlist of 1,000+ users and 100+ coaches on our platform. http://kinobi.asia