Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Structured Product Specialist - Global Private Banking.
- Manage the life cycle and product development process of investment advisory solutions across asset classes, from idea generation, evaluation, obtaining approval, implementation and product launches ensuring appropriate due diligence and documentation are provided
- Delivering the appropriate products and provide customized contents and user friendly tools and presentation materials for marketing purposes, to promote investment advisory solutions
- Engage with Private Bankers and Investment Counselors to promote and support the distribution of investment advisory solutions. This includes presentation and training for the investment solutions offered
- Joint meetings with clients and Private Bankers, when necessary
- Handle direct access clients and providing active advisory on structured products and solutions across all asset classes
- Engaging with counterparties, including execution and placement of orders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Background in product management or investment advisory, experience in Private Banking environment is a plus
- Experience in pricing and execution as well as advisory of all structured products across a broad range of asset classes, including rates, credit, commodities, equities, foreign exchange, and funds
- Highly developed communication skills for use in direct client contact and problem solving
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and products
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.