Unleash your potential through the Tokopedia Summer Acceleration Program (Product Management) and become a product manager in 3 months!
Tokopedia Summer Acceleration Program (Product Management) is a fast-track, three-month career acceleration program to grow future leaders in Product Management. This new program is exclusively designed for those who are currently pursuing or hold an MBA / Master’s degree and want to experience the world of Product Management while discovering a future career with Tokopedia.
- The chance to be hired as a full-time Product Manager at Tokopedia after the program! You’ll go through a 3-month career advancement program to prepare you for a Product Manager role.
- Development activities through monthly 1-on-1 mentoring and training sessions with leaders to broaden your knowledge in Product Management.
- Be involved in big projects with real impact from day one.
- You hold or currently pursuing an MBA/Master’s degree with a technical/business background (Computer Science/Engineering/other technical degrees) with a GPA above 3.00.
- Outstanding academic performance and/or professional achievement from previous experience.
- Exceptional analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional team collaboration.
- Proactive to make things happen and critical in ensuring progress.
A glance at your day-to-day activities:
- Understand your customers and figure out their pain points and needs
- Drive product vision and prioritize the roadmap based on market opportunity to shape the future.
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on objective and execution details on short-medium-long term product goals for all stakeholders.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements.
- Launch product improvements on a regular basis, including improving customer conversion funnel.
- Measure key metrics that inform the success of products.
- Monitor product implementation and ensure timely progress.
- Establish a shared vision with all stakeholders to align the overall roadmap based on priority and effort needed.
- Handle multiple/ bigger teams in delivering product excellence.
Drop your applications through tkp.me/product-sap