Sales & Trading
Professional & Academic Experience
- Cargill International Trading Associate Director, Cargill Risk Management, South-East Asia & Greater China
- Commodities (Agriculture, Energy Cross Asset Sales) & FX Sales; Structuring, pricing and Delta hedge execution
- Spearheaded ISDA negotiations and Dodd Frank signings during on-boarding process; Led onshore China OTC market initiatives via collaboration with local onshore banks and other RMS providers
- Originated and structured the first SICOM EUR Rubber Accumulator trade with a European Plantation within 3 months
- Originated the first offshore ZCE Rapeseed Oil option trade with an energy trader in Singapore
- Olam International Limited OTC Derivatives Sales Trader, APAC
- Origination, structuring and execution of FX and Commodities hedging solutions for corporate APAC clients with key focus in South-East Asia and China (Established flows of annual USD 1mio profit and USD 300mio hedging notional within 2 years from scratch)
- Products include Vanilla Swaps, FX Forwards and Exotics – Accumulators, Range Accruals, Asian/Compo Swaps, etc.
- Built relationships with internal stakeholders (Compliance, Credit, Legal) and personally took part in ISDA negotiations
- Managed clients’ overall portfolio through active management of Options Greeks
- Advising Interns who enter, guiding them to achieve maximum effectiveness
- 3 hours a week
Coaches can cover a variety of topics based on your needs.
Sales & Trading Intern (2021)
Business Intern (2021)
Investment Banking Intern (2021)
Sales Intern (2021)
Sales Intern (Summer 2021)
Investments Intern (Summer 2021)
Corporate Finance Intern (2021)
Be a Kinobi Member for Free!
Accelerate your journey to your dream career today by joining our Kinobi community. Receive these tools when you sign up for FREE: